Crumb Rubber Modified Bitumen
- Lower susceptibility to daily & seasonal temperature variations
- Higher resistance to deformation at elevated pavement temperature
- Better edge resistance properties
- Better adhesion between aggregate & binder ensure longer life, strength & stability
- Higher fatigue life of mixes due to high elastic recovery
- Delay of cracking & reflective cracking
- Overall improved performance in extreme climate conditions & under heavy traffic condition
- Better water resistance
- Prevents rutting
- Resistance to creep & higher indirect tensile strengthen surface course
CRMB can be used for wearing courses at heavy trafficked roads, busy intersections, bridge decks and roundabouts for increased life of the surfacing.
- Reducing traffic noise
- Bus by lane
- Water proofing concrete structure
- Sand asphalt
- Heaving traffic lane
- Slopes, roundabouts, junctions
- Industrial and multimodal platforms
- Providing high skid resistance (thin overlay chip seal)
- Porous asphalt and acoustic thin overlay
- In Stress Absorbing Membrane Interlayer (SAMI)
- For high rainfall regions
- Airport runways and parking apron
- Parking place of buses and trucks
Types of CRMB & Recommendation for specific use:
- CRMB 60: recommended for hot climate areas.
- CRMB 55: recommended for moderate climate areas.
- CRMB 50: recommended for cold climate areas.
- Grade: 50, 55, 60
Polymer Modified Bitumen
We are providing our clients an excellent quality Polymer Modified Bitumen. It can be used in asphalt mix designs which result in the manufacture of cohesive asphalt mix with good elasticity suitable for type of traffic. The offered range is processed in line with industry standard utilizing supreme class chemical compounds under the supervision of skilled professionals. This bitumen can be availed in various packaging options provided to our renowned clients, as per information laid down by them. Moreover, this bitumen can be availed at affordable prices from us.
- Ratnamani PMB ensures
- Durable surface characteristics
- Excellent anti-stripping properties
- High cohesiveness
- High stiffness modulus leading to greater resistance to permanent deformation
- Improved bonding between bituminous layers
- Improved fatigue resistance than increased resistance to reflective cracks
- Polymer Modified Bitumen can be used in asphalt mix designs which result in the manufacture of cohesive asphalt mix with good elasticity suitable for type of traffic. Special attention to be given to the temperatures while manufacturing, lying and compaction are performed.
Types of RATNAMANI PMB & recommendation for specific use:
- Ratnamani PMB 120: recommended for cold climate areas
- Ratnamani PMB 70: recommended for moderate climate areas
- Ratnamani PMB 40: recommended for hot climate areas
|Designation||Grades & Requirements||Test Method|
|PMB 120||PMB 70||PMB 40|
|Penetration at 25 °C||90-150||50-90||30-50||IS 1203-1978|
|Softening point, (R & B), C Min.||50||55||60||IS 1205-1978|
|Elastic recovery of half thread in
Ductilometer at 15 °C, % Min.
|Flash point °C Min.||220||220||220||IS 1209-1978|